Athlete Friendly Network for business
High performing athletes bring value to businesses as clients, customers, employees and as sponsored individuals or teams.
The Athlete Friendly Network helps Kiwi businesses leverage their support of athletes in their community. The Network ensures that partner's expertise and resources are well targeted and well timed to impact on athletes’ sporting, professional and personal lives.
"If your business wants to support top Kiwi athletes at a local, regional or national level, the Athlete Friendly Network can help connect you with New Zealand sporting success."
Nathan Twaddle, network lead and Olympic medallist
“We are proud to be part of HPSNZ’s Athlete Friendly Network, helping athletes focus on their sporting performance while we support them with accounting and tax advice.”
Tristan Dean, Business Advisory Director, Hayes Knight
"We are thrilled to partner with the Athlete Friendly Network to deliver outstanding websites for our top Kiwi athletes."
Mike Purchas, CEO, Sportsground
As a network partner your business has the potential to benefit from:
- listing, links and stories on the HPSNZ website and the online partner directory,
- opportunities to promote your successes in supporting athletes through the Network,
- opportunities to present at athlete workshops,
- the Athlete Friendly Network logo suite and guidelines for use,
- networking opportunities with other members of the network.
We will provide a central contact at HPSNZ to ensure goodwill is channelled effectively and benefits returned to partners.
How you can help
In return, we ask of partners that athletes will be able to benefit from access to one or more of the following:
- quality and valued products, services and resources at reduced or competitive rates,
- career support including but not limited to internships, flexible work arrangements and career mentoring,
- motivated, solutions-focused support that reflects the needs of high performance athletes.
If you or your business are interested in signing up as a partner or finding out more about the Athlete Friendly Network contact Network Lead Nathan Twaddle on 021 398 568 or email firstname.lastname@example.org