Wellington Regional Performance Centre
HPSNZ has a high performance gym and other facilities based in the ASB Sports Centre.
- Gymnasium with conditioning and strength/power training equipment.
- Athlete lounge.
- Office space and designated meeting rooms.
- Access to Wellington City Council owned and operated facilities, including outdoor 400m running track that surrounds the complex, and 12 court stadium by appointment through ASB Sports Centre reception.
Available to resident or visiting high performance athletes.
- Office hours: 8am- 4.30pm, Monday to Friday.
- Gym access is available to athletes by appointment only between 6am and 8pm. Appointments can be made by contacting Adam Allen (strength and conditioning specialist) 0274 900 072.
ASB Sports Centre, 72 Kemp St, Kilbirnie, Wellington 6022.
- Training Centre Office | 04 802 4019
- Adam Allen | email@example.com | 0274 900 072