Recent investment decisions
Recipients of targeted and campaign investment, Prime Minister's Scholarships and carding.
Investment for 2013-2016
- 2016: New investment figures announced as New Zealand look towards Tokyo 2020
- 2015: High Performance Sport NZ investments announced in final run up to Rio
Download the investment decisions here (pdf)
- 2014: Investment aimed at increasing chances of success in Rio
- 2013: Targeted investment proves winning formula
- 2012: Investment Targeted at More Medal Success for New Zealand
Athletes who are 'carded' are eligible for an allocation of performance support as determined by their national sport organisation and delivered by HPSNZ.
Prime Minister's Athlete Scholarships
The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Programme enables athletes to pursue tertiary study and elite level sport development at the same time. These lists include gold level scholarships, which are available to athletes who have retired from international competition or are no longer carded athletes.