2024 Strategic Plan
Everybody in the high performance system – athletes, coaches and support staff – can inspire through their performances: from winning on the world stage in a way that makes us proud, to how they interact with each other and with the wider community as role models and ambassadors.
Guidance Notes on Selection
These Guidance Notes are intended for Chief Executives, High Performance Director/Managers, Selectors and others involved in the selection process.
Strategic Plan 2017-2020
Our Strategic Plan sets our vision, sets our targets for the next Olympic cycle, and outlines our long-term goal of creating one of the world’s leading high performance systems.
HP Coaching Plan 2011–2020
Coaching plan for the key players in New Zealand’s high performance coaching environment: the coaches, those who manage and support coaches, and those who invest in coaching.
In the media
- Netball: Silver Ferns lose to England, miss Quad Series final
- Silver Ferns thrashed by Australian Diamonds in Quad Series opener
- Olympians aplenty as finalists for 59th Halberg Awards announced
- New Year Honours: Dame Lisa Carrington! Olympic great appointed a Dame Companion for services to canoe racing
- Māori Sports Awards: Lisa Carrington, greatest of 2021
- Kayaking: Nathan Luce earns elevation to guide Kiwi paddlers
- New Year Honours: Dame Sophie Pascoe! Paralympic great appointed a Dame Companion for services to swimming
- Duane Kale re-elected Vice President of International Paralympic Committee
- New trick up his sleeve - Nico Porteous chasing gold at next year's Winter Olympics in Beijing
- A new chapter in world champion rower’s legend