2024 Strategic Plan
Everybody in the high performance system – athletes, coaches and support staff – can inspire through their performances: from winning on the world stage in a way that makes us proud, to how they interact with each other and with the wider community as role models and ambassadors.
Guidance Notes on Selection
These Guidance Notes are intended for Chief Executives, High Performance Director/Managers, Selectors and others involved in the selection process.
Strategic Plan 2017-2020
Our Strategic Plan sets our vision, sets our targets for the next Olympic cycle, and outlines our long-term goal of creating one of the world’s leading high performance systems.
HP Coaching Plan 2011–2020
Coaching plan for the key players in New Zealand’s high performance coaching environment: the coaches, those who manage and support coaches, and those who invest in coaching.
In the media
- Olympic Bonds: Dame Val and her Louloubelle
- NZ athletes leap to become climate change champions
- Emma Twigg back in the boat with her eyes on the dais
- Fear of failing: Why is the f-word such a bad thing?
- Smokin on the Water
- Nutritionist dishes up some sound advice
- Paige Hareb healed, heading back into water