COVID-19 Alert Levels
Update – 8 October 2020
Auckland has moved back to COVID-19 Alert Level 1 in line with the rest of the country.
The following are the key points regarding HPSNZ facilities and services at Level 1.
COVID-19 Alert Level 1
- Contact tracing – please continue to use the Government contact tracing app or sign in manually
- Our training centres have always had limits – we reduced them during Level 2 and they return to normal limits at Level 1.
- Drop-in sessions will be back on but being managed by the Strength and Conditioning team.
- In Performance Health we are still going to triage athletes before 1:1 consultations – and unwell athletes will be managed via telehealth.
- Athletes who are unwell at HPSNZ facilities will be asked to go home and call their medical director, or Performance Health if they do not have one.
Note: Any information we provide is based on currently available Government advice at the time of distribution.