COVID-19 Alert Levels
Update – 12 August 2020
Auckland has moved back to COVID-19 Alert Level 3 and the rest of the country to Level 2 from until at least midnight on Friday.
The following are the key points regarding HPSNZ facilities and services for Auckland and the rest of New Zealand. Please note these points apply until at least midnight Friday.
Auckland (COVID-19 Alert Level 3)
- HPSNZ gyms and Performance Health Centres are closed.
- Performance Health patients can access services via telehealth
- Adherence to Government COVID-19 Level 3 guidelines is the priority for health and safety.
- Please refer to the previously approved Government advice for high performance sport at COVID-19 Alert Level 3 for further information.
Outside Auckland (COVID-19 Alert Level 2)
- HPSNZ services and facilities will operate as they previously did at Alert Level 2
- HPSNZ Performance Health Centre and gym sessions are by appointment only
- Gaps will be scheduled between sessions to allow for cleaning of facilities
- Contact tracing, physical distancing and hygiene protocols apply.
- Please review previously released guidelines for high performance sport at COVID-19 Alert Level 2 for further information.
Note: Any information we provide is based on currently available Government advice at the time of distribution.